Beer Regulators, Keg Couplers, Taps, Faucets & More!
At Ultra Flow, we offer a complete line of products to supply your bar, restaurant, or home. Our beverage equipment includes beer regulators, keg taps, kegerators, regulators, beer lines and couplers, taps and faucets, and much more. We regularly introduce new products to our inventory to offer the most innovative equipment.
- Air distributors: We manufacture CO2 distributors made from aluminum or forged brass, ranging from 2 to 6 products.
- Beer regulators: We maintain a large inventory of CO2 and nitrogen regulators, including primary and secondary regulators and all of the accompanying pieces for installation. If you can’t find a standard configuration that matches your setup, we’re happy to design a custom configuration for you.
- Taps and faucets: We offer taps that are designed for free-flow beer, stout, and ale. All of our taps are manufactured using the highest-quality materials and in line with exacting standards to ensure that they provide years of dependable service.
- Keg couplers: We manufacture a complete line of keg couplers for both domestic and imported keys, including couplers for A, D, G, S, and U systems. We also offer individual parts and handles if you need a replacement.
- Draft beer towers: We have a wide selection of draft arms and beer towers, ranging from 1 to 16 faucets to meet the needs of your bar, no matter the size.
- Drip trays: We manufacture high-quality drip trays ranging from 12 to 45 inches. All of our drip trays are made from stainless steel, so they will hold up to frequent use over time.
- Hose and trunk lines: We have an extensive inventory of hose and trunk lines in a wide range of sizes. All of our lines are approved by the FDA and NSF and extensively tested so they preserve your beer’s great flavor.
- Jockey boxes: For portable draft beer that’s as good as what you get at the bar, you need a jockey box. All of our jockey boxes are made of ultra durable materials so they can hold up to heavy-duty use and frequent transport, and ultratherm foam insulation will keep your beer cold all day (or all night) long.
We’re a beer equipment manufacturer that takes pride in our products. Our collection of equipment features cutting-edge designs, created to provide long-term performance at excellent value. Our engineers are detail-oriented, carefully selecting everything from the manufacturing process to the materials to create durable, effective beverage equipment. We’re also proud to say that all of our products are made in the U.S.A.
Our top priority is customer satisfaction. We maintain the highest possible quality standards to ensure that all of our equipment is dependable and consistent. We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee, as we believe that our products should meet or exceed your expectations. Since our founding, we stand behind each piece of equipment because we know you rely on it to keep the beer flowing and your business growing.